Graphite Aquarelle pencil set
- Water soluble graphite pencil of superior quality
- Ideal for classical watercolour painting, preliminary sketches and mixed media projects
- including a watercolour brush size 6
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Extra break-resistant
- Available in 5 degrees of hardness: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
Graphite Aquarelle pencil set, 6 pieces
The water-soluble pencil Graphite Aquarelle is ideal for preliminary sketches for watercolour drawings and for complete watercolour techniques in graphite. It features an extra break-resistant 3.3 mm lead and is available in the five hardness grades HB, 2B, 4B, 6B and 8B.
Product Detail Page.Sustainability And Environment Title
This product is made of PEFC certified wood and thus orginates from responsibly managed forests.
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.
The CO2 emissions caused by the manufacturing process of this product are neutralized by certified projects. Carbon-neutral production
Recycled plastic packaging
Faber-Castell works on reducing plastics or replacing them with recycled materials. The packaging contains recycled plastic.