Perfect Pencil Castell 9000 graphite pencil
B, gift set
- Writes, sharpens, erases, protects and extends
- Protective cap to protect against tip breakage and as an extension
- With easy-to-use attachment mechanism
- Integrated sharpener
- Ideal for graphite pencils
- Sturdy metal clip
- High-quality smudge-free eraser
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Break-resistant lead due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Spare pencil available under item number 119038
- Degree of hardness: B
- Gift packaging
Perfect Pencil Castell 9000 graphite pencil, B, gift set
Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
Product Detail Page.Sustainability And Environment Title
As a world leader in the production of erasers, Faber-Castell avoids the use of harmful softeners. The eraser is produced under strict quality control and are PVC-free.
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.